- Region: Lombardy
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Soil type: Clay, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 34 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Disgorgement 01/2018
Taste it at...
I have two hectares of vineyards in Gussago and Cellatica, 1,5 ha of Chardonnay and 0,5 ha of Pinot Noir conducted on organic way.
I produce around 7000 bottles of natural raw wine, four pas dosé that age on yeast from two to five years.
Fermentations are spontaneous, no sulphites added, no dosage.
More from Agricola Alessandra Divella