- Appellation: Igt Beneventano Bianco
- Region: Campania
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Cerreto, Grieco, Falanghina
- Soil type: Clay, Tufa, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.), Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 16 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:No addition of sulphites and additives, no invasive technology that distorts the wine
Podere Veneri vecchio is a small wine farm located in Castelvenere in southern Italy within an area devoted to wine production, “Sannio”. The wines come exclusively from vineyards in Catelvenere, grown in deep respect for the land, plants and humans. I try to recover the ancient native grapes, which represent the memory of our rural lands.
More from Podere Veneri Vecchio