- Appellation: IGT
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Manzoni Bianco, Pinot Blanc, Durella, Garganega
- Soil type: Chalk, Limestone, Tufa, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Cement - Other, Stainless Steel
- Filtered - Paper bag microns.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 54 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:12.5% vol/0.56 volatile/6.06 acidity
For us Armonia means to return to give an inseparable value between human beings and the nature that surrounds him. From day one, we wanted to make wines that represent the detection of different Terroir in the best Vicenza hills.
More from Tenuta l'Armonia