- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Garganega, Durella, Manzoni Bianco
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Filtered - Paper bag microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 29 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:20-40 mg/l
Cement barrel/stainless steel
For us Armonia means to return to give an inseparable value between human beings and the nature that surrounds him. From day one, we wanted to make wines that represent the detection of different Terroir in the best Vicenza hills.
More from Tenuta l'Armonia