- Appellation: Costa Toscana IGT
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Malvasia, Trebbiano
- Soil type: Chalk, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Other
- Fined using Bentonite clay
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Terre del Ving – Podere Borgaruccio is an organic and biodynamic farm, situated on the central hills of Tuscany, nearby Volterra and San Gimignano, which offers hospitality and produces biodynamic wines and extra-virgin olive oil.
More from Terre del Ving - Podere Borgaruccio