- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Burgenland
- Country: Austria
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Zweigelt, St. Laurent
- Soil type: Gravel, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Filtered - sheet filtration microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
Judith Beck lives amongst her vines, so you can be sure that she’s developed a deep relationship with them. She prefers traditional varieties Zweigelt, Blaufränkisch, St. Laurent, Weissburgunder and Chardonnay and works vineyards on the slopes of the Wagram, east of the Neusiedler See lake.
More from Weingut Judith Beck