- Appellation: IGT Toscana Sangiovese
- Region: Tuscany
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Sangiovese
- Soil type: Clay, Sand, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Filtered - 5 microns.
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 27 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- BIODIVERSITY: 11 different clones of Sangiovese and re-cultivating forgotten grapes like Ciliegiòlo, Vermentino nero and Massareta
- CHEMICAL FREE: Vines planted in pure Wilderness
- VOLCANIC: High up in the hills – in touch with Mediterranean Sea
- NO IRRIGATION & HAND PICKED: Deep rooted wines feed minerals to the grapes
- REFINED ELEGANCE & CHARACTER: Small batch vinification, partly matured in French oak
- CO2 POSITIVE: Compensating 100% more CO2 than producing
- ORGANIC CERTIFIED: No pesti-, insecti-, herbicides – Sulfites below 60mg/l
First Vintage: Decanter 98, Winespectator 93/92
More from VALDONICA Winery & Residence