- Appellation: BARDOLINO SUPERIORE CLASSICO DOCG
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara, Sangiovese
- Soil type: Limestone, MORENIC
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 15 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:FERMENTED IN STEEL AND AGED 2 MONTHS IN OAK BARRELS
Taste it at...
We are a small winery in Bardolino, lake Garda, Italy. Our goal is to show the potential of the Bardolino wine, once you leave the chemical and industrial approach that destroyed it in the past years.
A lot of work in the vineyards and respect, respect, respect in the winery in order to produce fine and elegant wines in the most traditional and authentic way.
More from Villa Calicantus