- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Arneis, Moscato Bianco
- Soil type: Marl, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 19 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:80% Arneis and 20% Moscato white. 14,0%vol.
Manual harvesting on the 2nd of September for Moscato white and 20th of September for Arneis and placed in small cases of 15 kg. For both wines 30 days of maceration in 500 litres new acacia barrels. After the maceration we make a cuvèe in inox one month before bottling.
This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 30 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Grower and winemaker from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Arneis Orange and much more to discover!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole