- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Rosé
- Style: Sparkling
- Grape Varieties: Freisa, Barbera
- Soil type: Sand
- Vessel type: Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 22 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:30% Freisa and 70% Barbera. Rosé wine. 12.5% vol. Harvest of both grapes on September 29th. Soft pressing of whole grapes and spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel. Inoculated frozen must of the same grapes with a residual sugar of 5g / l to reactivate the fermentation process on the 10 June and bottled on the 11 June without the addition of sulphites. Ageing at least 3 months in the bottle.
Taste it at...
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole