- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Moscato Bianco
- Soil type: Marl, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - New oak, Wood - Old oak
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 19 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% White Moscato. 15,5%vol. Manual harvesting on the 2nd of September and placed in small cases of 15 kg. Maceration for 30 days in inox and then for 9 months in old and new oak barriques. After the blending, they remain at least 6 months in bottle. This wine is obtained from spontaneous fermentation, unfiltered and with the addition of 30 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole