- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Piedmont
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Orange
- Grape Varieties: Gewürztraminer
- Soil type: Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Other (e.g. acacia, cherry etc.)
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:100% Gewurstraminer. 13% vol. Orange Wine. Manual harvesting on the 27th of August and placed in small cases of 15 kg. Spontaneous fermentation in acacia tonneau of 600L. Maceration for 7 months, with the presence of flor, pas ouiller. Ageing for 2 months in inox. This wine is unfiltered and with the addition of 30 mg/L sulphites during the bottling phase.
Taste it at...
Growers and winemakers from Piedmont, Italy, producing wine in the most natural way possible with a mix of originality and tradition. Nebbiolo, Malvasia Moscata, White Moscato. Discover our Orange Wines!
More from Azienda Agricola Valdisole