- Appellation: Vin de Table
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Blanc, Viognier
- Soil type: Array
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 10 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:The grapes are harvested manually. The vinification is made with local and natural yeasts, without inputs. The wines are not glued and very little filtered at bottling. The Wine is without sulfur. The only purpose of this form of elaboration is to respect the full potential of our wine in order to draw in it the race of each terroir
Thanks to the help of Eric Texier, we transitioned from organic wine production to the production of natural wines (made with indigenous yeast and without additives) in 2017. Located at the foot of the Cévennes, we have farmed our 52 Ha of vines organically for nearly 10 years.
More from Château Puech Redon