- Appellation: Grechetto Umbria I.G.P.
- Region: Umbria
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Grechetto
- Soil type: Alluvial, Limestone, Marl, Sand, Sandstone
- Vessel type: Cement - Other
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 30 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Wine made with manual de-stemming and crushing with female feet of Grechetto grapes come from 40 years old vineyard. Maceration with the skins, orange wine, strong structure.
Fattoria Mani di Luna was created by 3 friends out of a love for agriculture and nature. Located in Torgiano at 200 – 350m, and planted with vines since the Etruscans, our soils are sandy, feature sandstone and marl and are rich in minerals left by the ancient lake Tiberinum.
More from Fattoria Mani di Luna