- Region: Lipsi Island
- Country: Greece
- Colour: Orange
- Sweetness: Off-dry
- Grape Varieties: Blend of Greek old varieties
- Soil type: Rocky Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:16% alcohol - semi dry & semi sweet wine
Lipsi Island, Greece
Dimitris Farm is located in the Southern Aegean Sea in Greece.On the island of Lipsi. A Natural Organic Farm/ Vineyard, There have been over 600 Students and Volunteers welcomed to Dimitris Farm since 2012. The farm is located three kilometers away from the center of the village and 100 meters from the sea. Dimitris Farm’s mission is to revive man’s connection with nature through raising awareness and offering opportunity to practice natural farming and cooking, working with natural materials, and promoting responsible and sustainable tourism.
More from Dimitris Farm and Vineyard