- Appellation: AOP Languedoc
- Region: Languedoc
- Country: France
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Grenache Noir, Syrah
- Soil type: Alluvial, Limestone
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- Total Sulphites: 0 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
Taste it at...
We are 2 young brothers with worldwide experience and deep, deep, Languedoc roots handcrafting organic/biodynamic grapes and natural wines from our family vineyards. we produce precise, fresh and unique wines, wearing attractive labels and reflecting both our traditional heritage and modern approach.
In London, for good luck, we will be showing “only” 13 wines but we also produce some grape juice, some olive oil, and some sweet wines! So Come and Taste, you’ll love it 😉
More from Domaine des Amiel