- Appellation: IGT Veneto
- Region: Veneto
- Country: Italy
- Colour: Red
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Franc, Merlot
- Soil type: Alluvial, Volcanic
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Cement - Other, Stainless Steel
- No added sulphites.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 2 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Our first red wine – Novecentonovantanove, which means 999 – is a bordolese style 2017 vintage made from 60% Cabernet Franc and 40% Merlot. The juices of the two type of grapes fermented and were treated separately. Alcoholic fermentation occurred spontaneously in stainless steel tanks, then the wine was filled in separate concrete tanks, where it remained for 10 months until December 2018. A 5% of Cabernet Franc remained in old oak tonneux and has been added to the rest of the wine just before bottling. No sulphites has been added.
Our farm is located at the foot of the Euganean Hills, in the Italian province of Padova. Our effort is to produce wines that are expression of the grapes in our terroir and the persons behind them.
More from Nevio Scala società agricola