- Appellation: Mitterberg IGT
- Region: Trentino Alto Adige
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties:
- Soil type: Chalk, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 60 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information: Sonnrain is a blend of 3 aromatic, fungus resistant varieties: Solaris, Muscaris, 50-64
Trentino Alto Adige, Italy
“Healthy things can only grow in healthy surroundings“ was always the conviction of Rudolf Niedermayr, Thomas’ father. Farming in harmony with nature – that was his visionary decision. He put this aim into practice with great passion and to an almost revolutionary extent: as far back as the mid-1980s he transmitted this mentality to cultivating his wine and switched to organic farming.
More from Thomas Niedermayr - Hof Gandberg