- Appellation: Arroyo Seco
- Region: California
- Country: United States
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Soil type: Loam, Sand
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Fined using Light Bentonite prior to bottling
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians
- Total Sulphites: 50 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
California, United States
Seabold Cellars was established in the Monterey Bay region because we believe that cool-climate vineyards produce balanced wines that showcase their origin more than their winemaking. During the year, more time is spent in vineyards than the winery. Our winemaking is as hands-off as possible, respecting traditional techniques and practices without being beholden to them. We produce small-lot, site-specific Burgundy and Rhône varieties, as seen through a California lens.
More from Seabold Cellars / BOLD Wine Co.