- Appellation: Vigneti delle Dolomiti IGT
- Region: Trentino Alto Adige
- Country: Italy
- Colour: White
- Grape Varieties: Solaris
- Soil type: Chalk, Loam
- Vessel type: Wood - Old oak, Stainless Steel
- Low sulphite.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- No temperature control.
- Total Sulphites: 21 mg/L
- This wine is fermented spontaneously.
- Other Information:Nature is quality in its highest form. Organic since 1990.
Taste it at...
- New York 2019
- Los Angeles 2019
- Berlin 2019
Trentino Alto Adige, Italy
“Healthy things can only grow in healthy surroundings“ was always the conviction of Rudolf Niedermayr, Thomas’ father. Farming in harmony with nature – that was his visionary decision. He put this aim into practice with great passion and to an almost revolutionary extent: as far back as the mid-1980s he transmitted this mentality to cultivating his wine and switched to organic farming.
More from Thomas Niedermayr - Hof Gandberg