We have exciting news. Whole Foods Market on High Street Kensington has gone all RAW WINE!
They have populated all their enomatic machines in the store with 24 wines from growers coming to RAW WINE. It means you can have a sneak preview of the wines at the fair by going to Whole Foods and sampling tasting measures from as little as 50p per taste.
Wines by RAW WINE artisans being stocked by Whole Foods in their enomatic machines this May are:
- Angiolino Maule, La Biancara Sassaia 2009
- Colombaia, Colombaia Bianco 2009
- Roagna, Roagna Langne Bianco 2009
- Roagna Barbera d’Alba 2006
- Roagna Dolcetto d’Alba 2009
- Frank Cornelissen, Munjebel Bianco #7 2010
- Frank Cornelissen, Rosso Del Contadino #4 2006
- Zenner Terre della Sirene Nero d’Avola 2005
- Millton Vineyards, Milton Opou Chardonnay 2009
- Millton Vineyards, Milton Riverpoint, Viognier, 2010
- Meinklang, Meinklang Gruner Veltliner 2011
- Barone Pizzini, Pievalta Verdicchio Superiore 2010
- San Polino, San Polino Rosso di Montalcino, 2007
- Domaine Chasselay, Morgon Les Charmes 2009
- Domaine Chasselay, Fleurie La Chapelle des Bois 2009
- Le Clos de Caveau, Vacqueyras Fruits Sauvages, 2008
- Sebastien Riffault, Sancerre Les Quarterons, 2009
- Clot de l’Origine L’original Blanc, 2009
- Clot de l’Origine, Les Quilles Libres Blanc, 2009
- Clot de l’Origine, Soif de Plaisir Rouge, 2009
- a Vita, Vigna de Franco Ciro, 2009
- Tenuta di Valgiano, Tenuta di Valgiano Rosso, 2008
- La Porte di Vertine, Chianti Classico Riserva, 2007
- Domaine de La Fourmente, Amour de Fruit Cotes du Rhone 2010
And look who we came across at Whole Foods, busy tasting his own wine… the one and only Sebastien Riffault!
About the Whole Foods Market
Whole Foods promotes what they call their ‘core values’ (see below), which in their words “reflects what is truly important to us as an organization. These are not values that change from time to time, situation to situation or person to person, but rather they are the underpinning of our company culture…they transcend our size and our growth rate. By maintaining these core values, regardless of how large a company Whole Foods becomes, we can preserve what has always been special about our company. These core values are the soul of our company”.
They even have a Declaration of Interdependence, based on their motto: “Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet”.
- Selling the highest quality natural and organic products available
- Satisfying and delighting our customers
- Supporting team member happiness and excellence
- Creating wealth through profits & growth
- Caring about our communities & our environment
- Creating ongoing win-win partnerships with our suppliers
- Promoting the health of our stakeholders through healthy eating education