Hautes-Laurentides, Québec, Canada
Like the dreamy echo of a call back to nature, Ferme Apicole Desrochers is first of all a way of life in osmosis with a nordic region: Ferme-Neuve (Québec). it goes without saying that our line of products is respectful of the environment and of the bees offering the indispensable honey.
At the forefront of the organic movement, now led by the second generation with Naline Dupuis Desrochers and Géraud Bonnet, we are offering blends or single honey blossom wines that bring distinct notes to this unique product and reveal the echo of a dream dipped in reality.
- Ingredients: Propolis,Balsam fir,Salsaparilla,Wormwood,Honey wine,Honey
- Sweetness: Dry
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Not suitable for vegans.
Notes on additives, aids & processing used:
- This vermouth is fermented spontaneously.
- Additional information: Honey vermouth. Steeping of wild or organic raw spices, partial fortification of honey wine by cryoconcentration.
Taste it at...
- Montréal 2018 (Stand 3)
- New York 2018 (Stand 147)
- Or at #RawWineWeek
More from Ferme Apicole Desrochers D.