Meet them at...
About Weingut Bianka & Daniel Schmitt
We are Bianka and Daniel Schmitt, two winemakers from Flörsheim-Dalsheim, Rheinhessen. Our passion started in 2012 shortly after we met each other. The decision was made quickly and we began to go a new way together. All our wines carrying different statements and messages. To make wine gives us the opportunity to be 100% ourselves by exercising our creativity and enthusiasm.
This is our way to rebel!
We cultivate 16 hectares completely bio-dynamic. Our fields and parcels are spread in Flörsheim-Dalsheim, Monsheim and Kriegsheim.
- Certified Biodynamic by Demeter (2012)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 16 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 16 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 90.000 (btl)