About Vini Petracavallo
I represent the last generation of my family. With my father, Peppino, in 2015 we started to transform a small part of the native grapes of our property. We want to express our territory respecting its biodiversity and its natural cycle.
LAND Primarily calcareous
SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE crop rotation, farming techniques, biological methods (copper and sulphur), no pesticides.
VINIFICATION: vertical press , indigenous yeasts, spontaneous fermentation, no clarification.
- Certified Organic by Bio Agricert (2000)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 10 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 3 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 15.000 (btl)