Meet them at...
About Domaine Tatsis
Periklis and Stergios own about 32 acres of vineyards made up of Roditis Alepou, Malagousia and Chardonnay for the whites and Negoska, Xinomavro, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cinsaut for the reds. They cultivate according to the rules of organic farming. In 2002 they implemented biodynamic agriculture.
- Certified Organic by BIOHELLAS
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 14 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 14 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 55,000 (btl)