About Rocco di Carpeneto
We are a boutique, strictly natural winery located in Carpeneto (Al), amidst the Alto Monferrato hills. Wine production is focused on Piedmont-native grapes (dolcetto, barbera, cortese, nebbiolo, albarossa). We are member of VinNatur and FIVI.
- Certified Organic by ICEA (2012)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 11 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 8,5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 30.000-35.000 (btl)