Meet them at...
About Quarticello Azienda Agricola
The Quarticello farm is located in Val dâ€™Enza Reggio Emilia on the bank of the river of the same name that divides the provinces of Reggio Emilia and Parma, at the foot of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines. The production focuses on native vines such as Lambrusco Maestri, Lambrusco Salamino, Lambrusco Grasparossa, Malbo Gentile and Malvasia di Candia.
- Certified Organic by Suolo e Salute (08.03.2018, 08-05292)
- Certified Organic
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 8 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 40.000 (btl)