About Quarticello Azienda Agricola
The Quarticello farm is located in Val d’Enza Reggio Emilia on the bank of the river of the same name that divides the provinces of Reggio Emilia and Parma, at the foot of the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines. The production focuses on native vines such as Lambrusco Maestri, Lambrusco Salamino, Lambrusco Grasparossa, Malbo Gentile and Malvasia di Candia.
- Certified Organic by Suolo e Salute (08.03.2018, 08-05292)
- Certified Organic
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 8 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 40.000 (btl)