About Podere Anima Mundi
The estate “Podere Anima Mundi” is situated in Usigliano, in the heart of the hills of Lari, a small tuscan borgo, just few kilometers from Pisa.
Our aim is to obtain quality and elegance in the glass. We have decided to redevelop the area, by means of high-quality wines originated from native grape varieties, such as “Pugnitello”, “Foglia Tonda”, “Canaiolo” or “Ciliegiolo”.
- Certified Organic by Suolo e salute (2015)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 23 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 7 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: About 6000 (btl)