Meet them at...
About Pearl Morissette Estate Winery
Pearl Morissette is a small winery located on the Niagara Peninsula just outside of the picturesque village of Jordan with an uncompromising vision that values the traditional approach to wine growing in order to deliver premium quality wines.
All the wines produced at the estate are in small production and made from vineyards maintained by a set of rigorous standards. The aim is to show the inherent beauty of the Niagara wine region through a process of exploration and integrity. The fruit is grown and the wines are made with a low-intervention philosophy that values tradition and honours sustainable practices.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 44.55 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 18.5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 60 000 (btl)