Meet them at...
Muchada-Léclapart is a collaboration between architect turned winemaker Alejandro Muchada and pioneer Champagne grower-producer David Léclapart. Together they biodynamically farm 3 hectares of old Palomino and Muscat vineyards, then in their small bodega in the historic Barrio Alto of Sanlúcar, producing wines of simplicity, elegance and purity, through the absolute minimum of intervention.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 3.3 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 3.3 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 17,800 (btl)