Meet them at...
About Menti & Garganuda
Menti Giovanni family winery was settled by Menti Giovanni at the end of XIX century in Gambellara. Giovanni started to work volcanic soil and cultivate garganega grape, fruits, legumes and vegetables destined for his own family needs.
We cooperate with Garganuda, the project of Andrea Fiorini – www.garganuda.com
Menti’s employees produce their own wines under the project Marco Barba – www.marcobarba.wine
- Certified Organic by Suolo e Salute
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 15 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 11 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 80,000 (btl)