About Mas Zenitude
Mas Zenitude is located 40 km northwest of Montpellier in the Languedoc region. We have 6 hectares of vineyards that mostly surround our home in St. Jean de Fos. Our philosophy is simple: work with energies that create and maintain life. We believe that a healthy soil and environment creates a higher quality wine. We began our biodynamic conversion in 2006, and bottled our first commercial offering in 2009. All our wines have nothing added, nothing taken away.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (2013, 34/110094)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 10 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 9 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 18,000 (btl)