About Mario Gatta
I am a winegrower specialized in method classic sparkling wines from decades in Cellatica and Gussago. I cultivate Pinot Nero at 400 meters altitude on a land of marine, calcareous and clayey origin. Since 2003/2004 I started a responsible viticulture by removing all kinds of herbicide and systemic products. For me wine must give emotions expressing sincerity in taste; a perfect union between nature and pleasure.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 2 (ha) (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 2 ( ha) (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 7000/9000 (bottles) (btl)