About La Villa Sepia
Fred Albert established La Villa Sépia in 2011, with the objective of producing quality natural wines in small quantities. The 5 Ha of old vines, Carignan, Syrah, Grenache and Viognier are set on the hillsides surrounding Montblanc, protected by forests of oak and pine. Working biodynamically, the siting of the vineyards allows a wealth of biodiversity and a full expression of the terroir. La Villa Sépia itself was a former distillery, and the old cave is ideal for now producing wine. Our wines are packed full of fruit, and yet have a refinement that comes from a true understanding of and passion for the finished product. We are passionate about natural wine, but even more passionate about quality. This is our first salon – come to our stand to rediscover the true taste of wine.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 5Ha (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 5ha (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 17,000 (btl)