Meet them at...
About La Marca di San Michele
Located in Le Marche, Alessandro e Daniela run a six hectares of Verdicchio vines entirely organically and biodynamically. The vineyard is planted on a 12 million year old former limestone seabed, on slopes climbing the foothills of the Apennine mountains.
- Certified Organic by CCPB
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 10 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 6 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 30,000 (btl)