About Julien Courtois & Heidi Kuka
Julien Courtois and Heidi Kuka created a 4.5 h vineyard located in the heart of the Sologne. They both cultivate seven varieties of grapes. Julien is a natural and non-interventionist winemaker like his father Claude. Everything is done manually from start to finish. As a result, his wines are unique, rich and with singular taste.
- Certified Organic
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 8 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 10000 (btl)