About Iases Marani
Our family winery and vineyards are located in the micro-zone of Manavi, village Kakabeti, Sagarejo municipality (Kakheti Region), nearby the Southern slopes of Gombori ridge, 700 metres above sea level. As our attitude is nature-friendly we grow organic grapes and take care of the ecosystem in our vineyard
Iase’s Wine Cellar was founded in 2016 but our production is based on 70-year-old entrepreneurial knowledge. This tradition was passed from generation to generation and still lives on with the contribution of grandpa Iase’s descendants.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 4.9(ha) (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 3.2(ha) (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 5300 (btl)