Meet them at...
About Ghvardzelashvili's Marani
Giorgi Ghvardzelashvili farms organically, does not till, and intervenes as little as possible in the field. He uses only native yeast fermentation, does not fine, filter, or add any sulfur to his wines.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 4 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 4 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 2800 (btl)