Our family farming dates back to over 200 years of heritage, working day by day in the vineyards that bear fruit to produce our wines. Our ancestors bequeathed this land laden future without being aware of it’s potential. The sweat of their work and their love for farming feeds the roots of our history.
But it was necessary taking a step forward. We are Francesc and Joan, brothers and sons of our family profession. Our project —Celler Frisach— started in 2009 to value their work, value the land and to value their vineyards.
Celler Frisach raises to claim humility, farming, wine-growing and Corbera d’Ebre. It claims for sensitivity and creativity expressed through our Terra Alta wines variety.
We are roots, we are Corbera, we are wine
- Certified Organic by CCPAE (2000)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 30 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 20 (ha)
- Not all grapes are dry-farmed. Some are irrigated.
Only young baby vineyards
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 50000 (btl)