About Eugenio Bocchino
The Eugenio Bocchino estate was founded in 1996, the story more aptly begins 70 years prior with the work of CinziaÊ¼s grandfather, Giacomo. Giacomo, alongside his wife Camilla, oversaw vineyard plantings, grain fields and livestock, but their children did not wish to inherit the country lifestyle Cinzia and Eugenio, however, did.
- Certified Organic by Agri.Bio.Dinamica and Ecocert
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 5 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 20000 (btl)