Change your cover photo
Change your cover photo
Restaurant
Val-David, Canada
This user account status is Approved

Contact


2270 rue de l'eglise
Val-David, J0T 1J2
Quebec
Canada

About L'Épicurieux

We are a small 30 seats restaurant that offers small dishes inspired by local producers. Our wine list consist mainly of natural wines from small producers (over 90%) and a few organic or biodynamic wines to complete the other 10%.

We are located in Val-David, in the laurentians (Quebec province), next to the nice Riviere du Nord.

X
- Enter Your Location -
- or -