“Elios” was born from the passion of two young Sicilian friends. With a true love for their land, they joined together to develop their families’ farms and to bring them to their full potential.
Renewing the work of their parents, producers of grapes and olives, they devoted themselves to a production model that can recognize the right value to these goods. For this reason they decided, starting also beekeeping, to produce wine, olive oil and honey in full respect of their natural features.
MODUS BIBENDI was born from the strong conviction that wine should be conceived trough a natural vinification that excludes invasive intervention and the use of chemicals.
A wine that is a pure expression of Nature and of the territory from which the grapes come.
- Certified Biodynamic by Suole e Salute s.r.l. (2013, 31087)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 12 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 9.5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 18000 (btl)