About D.S. bio
Danilo Scenna founded “D.S. bio” back in 2012. Danilo has always felt a strong bond with the tradition of his territory and this is completely reflected in his company.
The first aim of his project is to grow grape vines in a sustainable way combining tradition and innovation in a harmonious way using modern technology with and the agricultural practices and experience of local farmers.
This high-quality wine is made exclusively from biodynamic grapes whilst respecting the environment and the local area.
- Certified Biodynamic by DEMETER
- Certified Organic by ICEA (2012)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 21 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 2,5 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 15000 (btl)