About Domaines LANDRON
Created in 1945, our family estate is situated in Nantes area. producing muscadet sevre et maine. Certified organic in 2002 and we practiced biodynamy for 14n years. We do separate winemaking for each terroir which compose our vineyard, respecting the natural balance of the juices, with low Revel of sulfites.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 45 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 45 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 180000 (btl)