About Domaine Giacometti
In the heart of the Agriate, an historical place of cultivation in Corsica you’ll find the Domain Giacometti. The family adventure started in 1987 when they bought the Domain.
Casta, has a typical Mediterranean climate strongly marked by the inter-annual irregularity of rains and it’s terroir has a granite floor. Respecting the terroir means that we value both the soil and the environment, but also the history of the place. We aim at searching for authenticity and singularity, in order to transfer them and make them live in our wines.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (2017)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 27 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 100 000 (btl)