About Domaine Yves Duport
A patchwork of terroir : Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Mondeuse and Altesse : family tradition, subsoil and exposure have made it possible to identify the “choice of grape varieties”.
To work the soil differently, to “listen” the cry of the Nature with the feeling to change the quality of my wines, was to me the beginning of the Biodynamie.
With almost 10 hectares I work the soil with the climate, nature forces, it’s just all about balance.
“Thank you to my family, I’m proud to be part of it, that handed down possible the “wine-making expertise”, from generation to generation”.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (2008, 01/123766/857420)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 14 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 14 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 120.000 (btl)