About Domaine Ledogar
Xavier and Mathieu Ledogar cultivate 20 hectares of vines planted all around the village of Ferrals-les-Corbières. They use organical and biodynamic methods. Instead of machinery, horses plough the fields and donkeys keep the weeds in check. The Domaine was certified organic by Ecocert in 2006.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (2006)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 50 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 20 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 60000 (btl)