Meet them at...
About Domaine Dupre Goujon
« Dupré Goujon » estate is the result of the cooperation between two childhood friends.
After 7 years working with reknown winemakers such as Domaine de Montcalmès and L’Oratoire Saint-Martin, we ‘ve been able to acquire Sbastien’s family estate in AOC Côte de Brouilly.
We use natural and eco friendly methods only in the vinyard and in the wine cellar.
We will be officialy an organic estate in 2020.
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 15ha (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 35hl/ha (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 10000 (btl)