About Domaine Derain
Julien and Carole have taken over Dominique Derain’s Winery since December 2016.
In the cellar, minimal handling, spontaneous fermentation, sulphur generally avoided ! The work is done to bring the wines to great finesse and a great brilliance.
- Certified Organic by Ecocert (1989)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 8.3 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 8.3 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 30000 (btl)