About Domaine de Veilloux
Michel and Sylviane bought Domaine de Veilloux in 1994, a family owned the estate since the French Revolution. Right from the beginning they implemented organic and biodynamic practices and obtained their certification in 1998. Domaine de Veilloux grows Sauvignon, Menu Pineau, Chenin, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Gamay, Cabernet Franc and Côt, over 25 hectares, all of which are grown using sustainable, organic methods.
- Certified Organic by AB (1998)
This grower-maker grows all their own grapes.
- Size of their farm: 25 (ha)
- Size of farm under vine: 25 (ha)
- All grapes are dry-farmed. None of this grower’s vineyards are irrigated.
- All grapes are harvested manually.
- Average production of wine: 60000 (btl)